Thanks so much in your interest in joining us for a retreat. This experience is quite intensive and is not designed for everyone. We would like to get to know more about you and to connect prior to your registration. Please copy these questions into an email with the corresponding answers and email them to us at email@example.com.
We keep these retreats more intimate in size so spaces are limited. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested to make sure we hold a space for you.
- Which retreat are you interested in attending?
- What are your main dreams, intentions or goals for this journey?
- Do you have a health problem that we should know about? Any history of depression or mental illness?
- Do you have any previous experience drinking ayahuasca? If so, when, where and how was it for you? If not, do you have any questions or concerns?
- Are you aware of the medicines that are contraindicated for ayahuasca? Are you or have you been taking any of these medications? For a list of these medications, visit: http://www.ayahuasca.com/science/what-foods-and-drugs-need-to-be-avoided/
- How did you hear about us?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Once you are given the go-ahead to register, please send the following:
- Forms: Signed Terms and Conditions and Liability Waiver forms (click links for forms).
- Payment: Payment for the retreats can be made via Paypal, check from a US bank or via Bank Transfer. Payment information will be provided once initial registration is accepted.
A non-refundable deposit must be made to secure your registration. See deposit amounts below.
Deposit/Installment Plan: You can pay either all up front or in 3 installments.
- Upon registration, pay a minimum of: $800 deposit
- 1/2 of unpaid balance due 45 days prior to retreat
- Final balance due 15 days prior to retreat.
NOTE: We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance and Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance.
Click the following PDF Documents for additional information on how to prepare for the retreat.
Pre and Post-retreat Coaching:
Personal and Spiritual Life Coaching and emotional-energetic release work is available via telephone before and after the retreats to assist in preparation for the intense experience you will undergo and to support the process of integration as you bring your new insights and ways of being into practice in daily life. Click Here for more information about coaching.