Transformation - Safety - Integrity
AyaIntegral Retreats can be customized to the needs of your group of 6 to 15 participants. You bring the group, we handle everything else including healthy Ayahuasca-friendly meals, sacred ceremonies, highly skilled and kind shamans, and heart-centered and experienced support in a beautiful and eco-friendly Amazonian jungle retreat center.
“Wonderful and challenging in the best possible way. I feel I’ve grown here. I loved the flexibility of the schedule. The retreat center was beautiful. The shaman were incredible! So intuitive, so so inspired, so genuine. I felt that they gave their all and that they truly care about us and are committed to the work of helping people come into their higher selves. ” –S.L.
Below are some available options. We want to co-create this with you and encourage your ideas and inspiration:
- 12-Day private retreat experience
- 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Female and Male indigenous Shipibo shamans
- Traditional flower baths to cleanse and rejuvenate
- Integrate yoga or your own meditation, movement, or sacred practices
- Your Group Leader can Co-facilitate with our Experienced Ayahuasca Facilitator to create a highly supported experience for your group
- Group process and information sessions
- Individual intention session with the shaman to share your goals and intentions and create a Customized Plan with them
- Transition and Integration Group and individual sessions
- Personal introspective time
- Pre-retreat teleclass to prepare your group members and answer questions
- Create a theme retreat such as a Yoga or Meditation retreat, an all Women or all Men’s retreat, Silent Retreat, Couples or people facing a common specific issue such as Grieving Lost Relationships or certain life transitions, etc.
The costs for each customized retreat vary based on the length of time, number of ceremonies, participants, and location. Cost per participant with 8-15 people is approximately $2,900 US dollars per person for a 12 day workshop. This includes costs for facilitator and shamans, 12 days/11 nights accommodation and meals at the retreat center, 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies, education, support and integration groups, and private session with the shaman. Transportation to and from the meeting point in Pucallpa, Peru and the jungle retreat center is included.
Contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Don’t have 8 people? Then integrate your smaller group with the participants of our scheduled retreats. Click Here for those dates.